So, where to begin....
I suppose I am kinda late hoping on this blog bandwagon, but, I hope in the blog-o-sphere there will be more people that can understand someone as technical minded as myself.
A little bit about me:
I code, design, produce, tools/music that appeal to me. I guess that about sums it up.
I am currently developing in Java /PHP for work, and PHP/CSS/DOM/AJAX for play.
Hopefully, this blog will be a place to release development tension, and hopefully get away from it for a while, or maybe figure something out simply through practice of explaining it textually.
Right now my biggest angst is drawing/displaying dynamic tables using DOM in IE6+.
I know I could probably draw the table, and then fill in the values later, but why would I have to ?
Everyone knows IE is compliant in it's non-compliance with standards.
The resistance here comes from a little bit of reluctance to change something I know is right, to support a browser I know is wrong, which leads me to a bit of knowledge I picked up some while ago:
"it is easier to change oneself, then to change the world"
but wouldn't changing oneself change the world as well on a minuscule scale ?
I think that's it for today.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment